Europe's key e-cigarette industry event returns to London!
In an unbiased, open forum, come together with e-cigarette vendors to network and discuss all the key challenges and opportunities your business will face in the next 12 months.
With the implementation of the TPD threatening to unsettle the e-cigarette industry, it is more important then ever to ensure on-going conversation between all key stakeholders in the industry, as well as those in the supporting and adjacent industries and bodies. It will be even more important that there is continued and open discussion and information available to those affected.
Not only is comment welcomed from e-cigarette brands, but it is essential to hear from governing bodies, public health officials, commercial support and association voice.
This is eCig Global
The third in the global series, eCig London is an event dedicated to helping electronic cigarette brands and retailers improve their business modelling and hear in peer led sessions the key challenges and opportunities facing the market.
With a programme led by our Advisory Board, this event will educate and inform everyone involved in the industry on key issues including:
- The TPD - Implementation, Impact and Enforcement
- How Will the Regulations Impact On-Going Innovation in e-Cigarettes?
- Ecig Safety, Nicotine Addiction and Smoking Cessation – What We Know Now & What We Need To Know
- Creating Global Standards for the e-Cigarette Industry
- The Current Approach to Marketing and the Potential Ramifications of a Lack of Regulation
- Managing Cash Flow as a Growing Business
- Shipping Restrictions – the UK
- Counterfeit Products – What Can You Learn From Traditional Markets?
Taking place once again in London, this is an unmissable opportunity to gain first hand knowledge of the regulatory and commercial challenges facing the market!
We are working hard to build an outstanding event for you and now is the time to let us know how you'd like to get involved:
Thank you for your interest in the event. We’ll look forward to welcoming you to eCig London 2014!