London, Nice, Vegas...It's been a whirlwind of a year!
The global series of events has seen over 300 brands and retailers come together at several locations over the past year to discuss the landscape of the eCig industry across Europe and beyond, and we are delighted to be running the flagship event once again in London from the 3rd - 4th December!
With support from our Advisory Board, we have put together a programme that focusses not only on the top level discussions of regulation, public health and consumer trends, but also looks in depth at the day-to-day challenges that all sizes of e-cigarette brands and retailers face.
This will be your opportunity to meet with and discuss key issues with the likes of Royal Mail, ASA, eLites, SFATA, JTI and Ploom!
And we obviously wish you'll be able to join us too to enjoy what's is predicted to be THE Electronic Cigarette event in 2014!
The eCig Global Industry
In December, eCig London attendees will learn and explore key industry issues including:
- The TPD - Implementation, Impact and Enforcement
- How Will the Regulations Impact On-Going Innovation in e-Cigarettes?
- Ecig Safety, Nicotine Addiction and Smoking Cessation – What We Know Now & What We Need To Know
- Creating Global Standards for the e-Cigarette Industry
- The Current Approach to Marketing and the Potential Ramifications of a Lack of Regulation
- Managing Cash Flow as a Growing Business
- Shipping Restrictions – the UK
- Counterfeit Products – What Can You Learn From Traditional Markets?
Taking place once again in London, this is an unmissable opportunity to gain first hand knowledge of the regulatory and commercial challenges facing the market!
We are working hard to build an outstanding event for you and now is the time to let us know how you'd like to get involved:
Thank you for your interest in the event. We’ll look forward to welcoming you to eCig London 2014!