Europe's Biggest E-cigarette Industry Conference is Back in London!
After the huge success of eCig London and eCig Europe – we are happy to announce that we are merging the two to bring you eCig London 2015 in London. With a year since the EU Tobacco Products Directive came into force, e-cigarettes has been one of the most talked about industries at the moment.
As well as new and exciting things, eCig Europe2015 will bring you everything you need for the vaping world including:
- Update on European regulations: Get the critical regulatory insights you need to make the right business decisions in 2016 covering UK, Canada, US, France, Germany and the Netherlands
- Speed Vaping: Roundtables representing the latest mods and e-liquids
- Product innovation and future technologies: Leading brands discuss and showcase their latest technologies including never seen before products
- Manufacturing Standards: How complying with safety and quality requirements can boost brand affinity
- Cross Border Selling and Advertising: Find out about advertising restrictions and changing regulations
- Plenty of networking opportunities through interactive workshops, dinners and vaping breaks!
Working closely with our carefully selected Advisory Board:
- Peter Beckett, Public Policy Consultant, PolicyMatters
- Julian Shellard, EU Regional Regulatory Affairs Director, Blu
- Lorien Jollye, E-Cigarette/Vapers Advocate, ECCA
- Tim Phillips, Managing Director, Ecig Intelligence
- Kate Love, Director, eCig Global
Here is what out past delegates have said:
“It was everything I expected as a way of exchanging our latest views on the ECig sector, making new connections and sharing our hopes for the future.”Chief Executive, Swiss Vapor, Switzerland
“I think very valuable, as I am just getting started in the industry so it makes everything more real.”Market Analyst, Ecig Intelligence, UK
“Valuable - we have many notes on improvements to our marketing strategy because of data presented on customer behaviour etc, as well as some great information to write about in our social marketing.”Owner, Light Your Fire, Sweden
“It has been interesting and very valuable for me being new in this field.”Manager Legality, Gumlink, Denmark
“My first time to this kind of event, made lots of new contacts, great industry insights and overall great experience.”CEO, Evapo, UK
“As a new starter in the industry, this was a very valuable event for me, including all networking opportunities.”Marketing Manager, Presspart, Germany
“It is a valuable event to get a temperature check on how the industry as whole is evolving. It is also a good opportunity to share experience on the different challenges encountered by different stakeholders / perspectives.”Emerging Leads Products, JTI, UK
“Extremely Valuable: Thought provoking content very well presented.”Managing Director, Clearette, UK
Don't forget to download the agenda and look out for our Early Bird dates for huge discounts!
See you in London in October!